Good morning from Maine where we had a great week off. My daughters and I did some sledding and played with new toys. I read a great book titled American Buffalo and started reading a second one, Where the Deer and the Antelope Play. I also had some time to work on a couple of projects that I hope to unveil in January. All in all, it was a pretty good week. I hope that you had a great week as well.
Before jumping to this week’s list of the most popular posts I need to say thank you again to everyone who supported Free Technology for Teachers throughout 2021. I couldn’t keep this going without you! Thank you.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Best of 2021 – Interactive Checklists in Google Docs
2. Best of 2021 – Three Good Options for Annotating PDFs
3. Best of 2021 – 27 Videos That Can Help Students Improve Their Writing
4. Best of 2021 – How to Make Chrome Run Faster
5. Best of 2021 – Five Helpful PowerPoint Features You Might Be Overlooking
6. Best of 2021 – Fling the Teacher!
7. How to Modify & Share Canva Templates
Your registrations in Practical Ed Tech courses (listed below) and purchases of my ebook help me keep Free Technology for Teachers going.
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 39,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.