Good morning from Maine where we have enjoyed a great week of beautiful fall weather. The nights have been cool, the days have been warm and sunny, and the leaves are turning into vibrant shades of red, yellow, and orange. My daughters can’t wait for me to make big piles of leaves to jump in. That’s what we’ll be doing today. I hope that you have something fun planned for your weekend as well. These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Taskade – A Complete Project Planning Solution for Teachers and Students
2. Two New Google Docs Features to Note
3. How to Turn a Spreadsheet Into Multimedia Flashcards
4. The Science of Cake! – And 83 Other Food Science Lessons
5. How to Add Watermarks to Google Documents
6. Five Google Earth Features for Teachers
7. Spaces – Capturing & Celebrating Student Growth
A big thank you also goes to the companies whose advertising helps keep the lights on.
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 38,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.