Earlier this week Google announced that a new watermark feature would soon be added to Google Documents. That new feature appeared in one of my Google accounts this morning so I immediately gave it a try. The new watermark feature in Google Docs is very easy to use. In this short video I demonstrate how it works.
How to add a watermark to a Google Document:
1. Open your document.
2. Open the “insert” drop-down menu.
3. Select “watermark” from the drop-down menu.
4. Click “select image” to choose an image to use as the watermark on your document. You can upload images, choose from Google Drive or Google Photos, or conduct a Google Images search to apply an image as your watermark.
5. Choose the size of your watermark.
6. The watermark will appear on all pages of your document.
Applications for Education